• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bobby Owens Fucks Derek Cline

petefromsaintpete

Reaction score
This was Derek's first scene in front of the cameras and it showed it. Bobby being the veteran he is helped make the scene decent. I don't normally talk about the technical end of a scene, but this one I think was outstanding. We are quick to point when the camera angles are bad, but don't give credit when they are outstanding. I could see, Dereck's ass hole so clearly, I swore I was there. Hell it was so clear, I could see Bobby's hairy hole also. There is no denying Derek has a nice ass, my only hope is he will continue to get better at maintaining a hard dick as he is fucked. You could see a small cut away as they had to get him fluff for the climax ( like I said the tech end was on point ). I am a fan of Derek, while he is by far and away a great kisser, I think the nerves got the best of him. I do see promise in his up coming scenes, as we all are allowed our first. The fact that he sucked Bobby's dick at the end & sent him in shivers was naturel, which shows the kid has good instincts. Overall it was a good scene.

Hi, anyway you can move my post onto Kgmets post, I think we both was writing at the same time and I did not see his thread, thanks in advance.

Hi, anyway you can move my post onto Kgmets post, I think we both was writing at the same time and I did not see his thread, thanks in advance.

Agreed, I always check the Broke Straight Boys Forum to see if a scene thread has been opened and post on that thread before starting a thread of my own. Indeed, I prefer to post on an existing thread and will only open a thread of my own if there is none already opened.

Agreed, I always check the Broke Straight Boys Forum to see if a scene thread has been opened and post on that thread before starting a thread of my own. Indeed, I prefer to post on an existing thread and will only open a thread of my own if there is none already opened.

There is a time lag between postings and if two are posted within close proximity to one another, you get both posts, even if you have looked to make sure that there is not already a post. It has happened to me a couple of times.