• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennett, David Hardy, Trevor Laster and more

cooltompix

Virgin
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just on a little vacation jaunt and had the pleasure of hanging out with Blake Bennett, David Hardy and Trevor Laster (as well as Kory Houston from College Dudes).

Blake wanted me to let everyone know he's doing very well and is co-managing two restaurants and enjoying life. He sends greetings to all his Broke Straight Boys fans and says he misses you (especially those that would come hang out at all the pride events).

Trevor looks great and is doing well you all know David Hardy is hot as ever. Did a short photo shoot with David and he's been tweeting a few of the pics on his Twitter account.

CoolTom

Hey CoolTom,

Thanks so much for passing along the greetings and updates from the models. It's especially joyful for me to get word of Blake. He was one of the first models who really made an effort at getting to know us (and we, him) through posting on the forum and putting up Youtube videos where he talked to us fans and members directly. I'm very pleased to know he's doing well.

If you would do me the favor, please pass along our warm responses to his greetings and our appreciation to him for thinking of us. Please tell him that Tampa sends his love and I miss him.

Ah Blake... What a beautiful man. On the inside and out. :smiley-love021: :001_wub:

I'm glad to know that Trevor is doing well too. And David of course we still have with us. :)

Did you make it to Tallywackers CoolTom? haha

If so, is the food and service as good as the scenery? :biggrin:

Hi everyone,

I was just on a little vacation jaunt and had the pleasure of hanging out with Blake Bennett, David Hardy and Trevor Laster (as well as Kory Houston from College Dudes).

Blake wanted me to let everyone know he's doing very well and is co-managing two restaurants and enjoying life. He sends greetings to all his Broke Straight Boys fans and says he misses you (especially those that would come hang out at all the pride events).

Trevor looks great and is doing well you all know David Hardy is hot as ever. Did a short photo shoot with David and he's been tweeting a few of the pics on his Twitter account.

CoolTom

I will always remember blake. I have a towel signed by him and Jason and Denver. long beach, 2012.

Attachments

• towel signed by blake, jason, and denver.jpg
    towel signed by blake, jason, and denver.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 77
Hey CoolTom,

Thanks so much for passing along the greetings and updates from the models. It's especially joyful for me to get word of Blake. He was one of the first models who really made an effort at getting to know us (and we, him) through posting on the forum and putting up Youtube videos where he talked to us fans and members directly. I'm very pleased to know he's doing well.

If you would do me the favor, please pass along our warm responses to his greetings and our appreciation to him for thinking of us. Please tell him that Tampa sends his love and I miss him.

Ah Blake... What a beautiful man. On the inside and out. :smiley-love021: :001_wub:
I so agree with you Tampa about Blake. He was totally into the forum and gave us thoughtful interesting posts on subjects that interested him, like astronomy. He didn't make quick posts just to earn a couple of bucks. I also enjoyed his you tube videos and of course he was as sweet as sugar when I met him at NYC Pride. He is the total package, a really great guy!!!

711-models.jpg

I met Blake at the Austin Pride event and he is just amazing! You can tell he's just a guy who enjoys people and learning; I remember all his science demonstrations and his ability to just "be in the moment" with whomever he is talking to. Please say "hi" from Beth and Steve from Dallas! :par50:

Here's just one of a few Youtube videos that Blake Bennet made just for the members of the site.

In it he sends a big shoutout to Another1 from the forum. lol :biggrin:

Blake was also so appreciative and thankful for all the opportunities our fan support and our financial dues had allowed him to experience. He really "got it" that the members of the site and the staff were responsible for so many wonderful things that have happened for him.

I still have non-sexual fantasies of meeting him face to face and being able to sweep him up in my arms in a joyful and tearful hug. :001_wub:

Blake was always and will be one of my top favorites - I remember that while he was with Broke Straight Boys , he was majoring in volcanology and geology! Wonder why he didn't pursue a career in these field?

Blake was always and will be one of my top favorites - I remember that while he was with Broke Straight Boys , he was majoring in volcanology and geology! Wonder why he didn't pursue a career in these field?

The last time I communicated with Blake, he informed me that he had to drop out of school due to finances. He was study Geophysics. Being a geology major I understand how difficult that field of study is. His goal at that time was to one day go back school and finish his studies. He was also getting ready to go into management which it appears he has done.

I met Blake at San Diego Pride 2 years ago. What a great person he is with a great attitude. At Pride I found a NASA exhibit that had a moon rock on displayed. I went back to the Broke Straight Boys booth and told Blake and took him over to see this exhibit. As you can see we did hit it off well.

While I could not attend the 2012 Long Beach Pride due to traveling to see and solar eclipse in Utah, I had sent to Sha some eclipse viewing glasses for the boys and himself to use to watch this solar eclipse for when were at Long Beach Pride. Blake in one of his videos, went on and on about the experience of see a partial eclipse and mentioned me on several occasions. Jason (Matthews) also thanked me for the glasses as did Sha. I have on a couple of occasions asked Mark about bring Blake back for some more work, but so far nothing has happened. It could be that he is/was too busy at the time requested or perhaps now he has decided it was time to move on. For a while I do know he was willing to come back and do some filming.

Live Long and Prosper,
Vicekid

It's so nice to hear from you again Vicekid. Blake has very high opinions of all the fans he's met through the pride events. You, Another1, Beth, Mikeyank, etc. I would love to hear from Blake again. Whether that meant doing more scenes or just chatting us up in the forum.

Unfortunately some members got obsessed with trying to out him or with accusing him of posting just to make money. So he stopped posting. And he stopped making videos that he obviously spent hours making for us fans.

Hi everyone,

CoolTom

cooltom awesome pics of david and your other work as well!!!