• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake and Ian

mtfrc81

Reaction score
Oh no... starting another thread... hopefully this won't get the negative response as the one I started about Welcoming Vadim Black back! LOL

Welcome back to Blake.... watched him a few times on other sites since he left Broke Straight Boys I'm glad he's back and judging by a quick "run" through on this video he's improved a ton. Hopefully his "business" is doing well! If not, I just might have to give him some business!

I've been a paramedic for 25+ years and well as an EMT instructor. So it thrills me to hear Ian has started EMT. Though that's not his over all goal, EMT skills will be very helpful and look good on his resume for his future plans. I'd be nice if management would pace on that I wish him the best of luck in his EMT program and the NR exam!

I think the new video looked good for the first pass... now it's time to "enjoy" it!

I Really Like Blake..But it was Ian's Show. What a Ass on that Kid. Love Me Some Ian. BSBs Top..Bottom...
little to much chit chat.i gave it a 5. You think... Welcome Blake. Good Show...

Last edited:
Nothing really much to say. Bland scene for me. 3's across the board.

Blake's a good looking guy but he lacks cock sucking skills (yes another one) and his attempts of kissing were rather lame. Apart from that mild beginning, the fucking was excellent and Ian once again showed that he is indeed a power bottom and I can well believe that Blake could have fucked him all day long. Had the foreplay been hotter then it would have hit around 5, but because of this and to be fair on the other films it got a 3 - pity.

I gave it a 4. At the beginning, I was expecting another dud but somewhere between Ian's ass and Blake's cock, I ended up liking it. Blake may not be able to kiss or suck cock to save his life but he fucks like a champ. Ian, of course, was phenomenal.

I gave it a 4. At the beginning, I was expecting another dud but somewhere between Ian's ass and Blake's cock, I ended up liking it. Blake may not be able to kiss or suck cock to save his life but he fucks like a champ. Ian, of course, was phenomenal.

Very similar tastes again Bobbity but my grading is a bit less lenient than yours. 1 = shit, 2 = pretty bad, 3 = average, 4 = good, 5 - excellent

Blake's a good looking guy but he lacks cock sucking skills (yes another one) and his attempts of kissing were rather lame. Apart from that mild beginning, the fucking was excellent and Ian once again showed that he is indeed a power bottom and I can well believe that Blake could have fucked him all day long. Had the foreplay been hotter then it would have hit around 5, but because of this and to be fair on the other films it got a 3 - pity.

Ditto.

Ian's really got bottoming down. He seems to be enjoying it considering he stays hard throughout all of his recent scenes. When he was riding Blake, his hard dick slapping up and down was hot. Loved the "Fuck Me's!" he threw in! He's really one of my very favorite models.

Blake is a powerhouse top. It took him awhile to warm up, and he needs to keep his eyes open more, but he did a decent job. Now he just has to suck like he fucks, and kiss without it looking like he's kissing his Aunt Edna. He's a cute guy and has a really nice cock... :)

ok its a 4. Ian should take it easier than that. glad they both came. not much to say its the usual on here. same day different guys.

I gave them each a 3. It's what I said about Blake before: I love looking at him, but he doesn't put any real effort into the scene. He needs to learn how to use his tongue. One would think he would know how by now, especially if he's turning tricks for pay. I volunteer to teach him if I can have half off.

Ditto.

Ian's really got bottoming down. He seems to be enjoying it considering he stays hard throughout all of his recent scenes. When he was riding Blake, his hard dick slapping up and down was hot. Loved the "Fuck Me's!" he threw in! He's really one of my very favorite models.

Blake is a powerhouse top. It took him awhile to warm up, and he needs to keep his eyes open more, but he did a decent job. Now he just has to suck like he fucks, and kiss without it looking like he's kissing his Aunt Edna. He's a cute guy and has a really nice cock... :)

Couldn't add anything more Stripe than what you've said in toto. You covered everything I was thinking as I watched it. Thanks for capturing it all.:thumbup: