• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Big time fan of CBP

ANewOne

Reaction score
Hi there:

I guess I've been joining this site off and on for some years now and although I like Broke Straight Boys, I enjoy the College Boy Physicals site much much more. I would pay whatever amount I need for scenes from that site. It's always been hot, sensual, and I get into the domination portion roleplay that happens sometime.

That being said, I've been saddened by several scenes as of late. I'm sure that College Boy Physicals isn't as important of a site so probably not as much attention is paid to it. But I really enjoy the scenes there when they're good but lately more often than not, they just seem to be going through the paces. You can kind of tell if the actors are really getting into it or are just showing up for a paycheck I think. Please don't misunderstand, I don't think that they're all that way but sometimes I weep because I remember how College Boy Physicals used to be and how enjoyable it was to show up now and then to be rewarded with a great scene ! :) and I should know about great scenes because I'm currently studying digial audio/cinema in college :)

Anyway I wanted to let the site owners know that I , for one, still enjoy the College Boy Physicals site. I ask that you still pay attention to the people who still derive some happiness (or even their main happiness) from that site. Even if the site wasn't updated AS much but if the scenes were very hot then who would care if it was updated less often but better quality?

Anyway I typically never write on the forum bulletin board and I never write to web sites to "complain" about anything. Website owners know their jobs and I'm well aware of that. I just wanted to voice my opinion on what's happening at College Boy Physicals site and wondered how everybody else feels.

Like I said, I know that everybody doesn't like that site and that's cool. I watch Broke Straight Boys now and then but my main draw has always been College Boy Physicals. Even though I may not "enjoy" Broke Straight Boys as much as College Boy Physicals, I still respect everybody's choice to choose what they want to see.

anyway thanks very much for listening to me,
ANewOne