• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Big Dick Bruce Enters Samual So Hard - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I don’t really have a particular type, but these boys check all the boxes for me. These men are so fucking hot to me. I am extremely excited for this scene.

IMG_1972.jpeg

I don’t really have a particular type, but these boys check all the boxes for me. These men are so fucking hot to me. I am extremely excited for this scene.

View attachment 182777
Jay said it all. Two very hot guys. And I thought I saw some movement in Bruce’s flaccid dick as he saw, touched and spread Sam’s ass. If not the look of love, I did see the look of lust in Bruce’s eyes too. I’m anticipating a hot encounter between these hot young guys.

OH MY GOD!

In my opinion, this is the best scene so far this year. Incredible. The models are hot, the verbal is hot, the missionary fucking angle was hot, and both cum shots were amazing. If this isn’t a top rated scene then something is wrong. These models should secure their employment for a long time with that scene. All 5s.

WOW!
If this was Samuel's 1st time bottoming my hat is off to him, he took Bruce's big dick like a champ, and Bruce what can I say you are a 5 star stud, this was one of the best fucks on Broke Straight Boys
Great job by both models 5"s all the way around. Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys!
Thank you, so much! This scene was definitely intense, but fun to do. Bruce is incredible and he fucks hard haha.

Ummmmm… best scene I’ve seen in years!!!!
Only still have a membership bc i love being able to access my old favorite videos and stuff..

The new videos never really get me excited but wow this one was absolutely amazing!!!
Bruce is so fucking hotttt. More of him pls!

After scene was great. It’s a shame y’all didn’t auction those sheets off because I would have purchased. But I would’ve wanted each model to dry the sweat from their bodies off and Samual to wipe all of that cum up with the sheets.

Just watched the post scene interview, wherein David awarded Samual $1800 for giving up his virgin ass, and Bruce $1500 for popping Samual's anal cherry! Cobnsidering Samual's recoving sore butt, that seems fair!