• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Best deep throat on BSB

SFPS01

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if a thread like this has ever been started, but I for one appreciate the art of a deep throat blow job. Given that there are a number of research experts here, maybe members can post their opinion of who in all of Broke Straight Boys gave the best deep throat. I can think of several recent experts, but not sure going way back who they might be. It seems like most of the early scene's most of these "Str8" guys only got the tip of the dicks in their mouths. Lets see what you guys can cum up with...........

Not sure if a thread like this has ever been started, but I for one appreciate the art of a deep throat blow job. Given that there are a number of research experts here, maybe members can post their opinion of who in all of Broke Straight Boys gave the best deep throat. I can think of several recent experts, but not sure going way back who they might be. It seems like most of the early scene's most of these "Str8" guys only got the tip of the dicks in their mouths. Lets see what you guys can cum up with...........

Paul Canon and Jason Matthews for me are the best on the site. Zach Wise and Nu do very well also.

based on the results of this post there seems to be only a handful of guys that are interested in blow jobs. Guess most members are only interested in fuck scenes, cherry popping, etc.

In my opinion I think Malkai, Derek,, and Ritchie give the best deepthroat blowjobs.

In my opinion I think Malkai, Derek,, and Ritchie give the best deepthroat blowjobs.
When I think of deepthroat scenes, the first scene that comes to mind is the Derek/Benjamin scene. There’s one point (pictured) where Derek goes all the way down, and Benjamin tells him to “hold it”, and he does for about 10 seconds. I’m not that familiar with older scenes, but I will say Paul Canon has skills on film that make me think he gives amazing blowjobs.
For me in the newer scenes, it’s Benjamin and Derek. https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MjEyMA==/benjamin-dover-fucks-derek-cline

B89AEA16-6F4D-420A-953F-283356BBD579.jpg

When I think of deepthroat scenes, the first scene that comes to mind is the Derek/Benjamin scene. There’s one point (pictured) where Derek goes all the way down, and Benjamin tells him to “hold it”, and he does for about 10 seconds. I’m not that familiar with older scenes, but I will say Paul Canon has skills on film that make me think he gives amazing blowjobs.
For me in the newer scenes, it’s Benjamin and Derek. https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MjEyMA==/benjamin-dover-fucks-derek-cline

View attachment 22442

As usual Jaybifla, your spot on. Those were the scene's I was referring to. I love it when a guy can do that..I think Derek did that to most of his partners.....I would think the straight guys would stand in line for that...