• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Best BSBII Video Mick and Bobby

tobey02

Reaction score
i just viewed Mick and Bobby. Simply put, Best new BSBII video. For me, the scene was balanced, had some humor, both models gave head, and tried to figure who could deep throat best. My favorite deep throat-ed to Bobby's balls. Well done Mick! Then the awesome Grudge fuck. In all a great scene, with great models.
Clay, when you have a story line,( Revenge Fuck,), with great models, you don't have to say anything, just a little direction, and let them do there own thing. Clay, now that you have some great versatile models, I think you can allow them freedom to chose what sex acts they want to do. Some of the talented models are Mick, Bobby, Rocco, Sam, and Zach. You need to do some flip/fuck scenes, mutual oral, 69, and 69 with rimming, and another way to choose who will bottom where possible. Maybe rock, paper scissors, best out of 3.
Clay, please use you best in this way, I think it will work, also please team up Sam and Mick.:001_rolleyes:

Yes it was good, but sadly I must disagree with you the best scene of BSBII is Jason's welcome back video; light years away from the others. Funny, cute, sexy, interesting, and being different from the other scenes.

Yes it was good, but sadly I must disagree with you the best scene of BSBII is Jason's welcome back video; light years away from the others. Funny, cute, sexy, interesting, and being different from the other scenes.

I LIKE THEM BOTH BUT I GOT TO AGREE JASON MAKES ANY SEX BETTER. BUT THEY BOTH HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON SEXY MICK:tongue_smilie:

JT