• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Benjamin Birthday Fuck From Damien

StudddAndy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I'm only starting this thread early because I fear that someone else will start a thread on this scene and give it such a crazy name that you can't tell what the thread is actually about. Oh Jesus!

. . . And because I am looking forward to Benjamin getting his ass fucked. This kid loves to be fucked and this old man loves so see him getting the second hottest ass in Broke Straight Boys history get fucked. I Sooooooooo want to see this "ass fucking" that's about to happen tonight. I love this guy.

. . . And I'd watch Damien fuck anyone or anything. I wouldn't care who are what. Even a giraffe would be OK with me. As soon as the giraffe started sucking Damian's dick, I'd be wanting to see the Damian's face and my dick would go hard. I love this guy!

But when I see its Benjamin, the hot-assed fucker with the big dick about to do the sucking, my dick goes crazy. Its crazy right now, just anticipating. Oh Jeeze! Help me! Its "dick abuse" to have to tell my dick he has to wait until tonight. I hope the Humane Society doesn't hear about how I abuse my dick. I'll be in Jail!

I love Broke Straight Boys

Last edited:
Thank you StudddAndy and I wholeheartedly approve of your starting the thread up front as I too share your "fear that someone else will start a thread on this scene and give it such a crazy name that you can't tell what the thread is actually about." lol

I am totally looking forward to this scene as I am a big fan of young Damien from his solo and his first partnered scene, and Benjamin is a hot guy as well. Unlike many of my fellow forumites, I do not watch all scenes, but this is a scene I will watch and am highly anticipating. I am very optimistic about several of the newbies that Sha has brought into the fold. Broke Straight Boys is becoming fun for me again!!!!:001_tongue:

Thank You StuddAndy. And for your comment mikeyank. For starting this thread in a proper way we all can understand.
That makes sense. :nicethread:

I loved it! :smiley-love021: I like Damien more each time I watch him. He is totally hot and I do believe this is his real progression into man on man sex. He seems more comfortable in this scene than he was in his first with Drake and I appreciate Broke Straight Boys releasing them in order, as it helps my fantasy. Ben is hot too and a great partner. And I did notice that Damien has a beautiful ass too and I do wonder if he will "give it up" but for now I love watching him fuck and of course get sucked and shoot his big load. Great hot sex with an authentic Broke Straight Boys feel to it. Good stuff! It leaves me wanting to see more of Damien. He is a doll and a stud! :drool:

I 100% agree with mikeyank. It was a great scene. Ben seemed to really enjoy his birthday fucking and Damien is coming along pretty well. Nice long dick and comes for days. Really cute smile and I really hope we get to see those round cheeks and downy fur split open by a big dick. The photography was better as well. A few shots from behind. Damien did good to do all that fucking in those awkward positions so we can see the action, that can be difficult to stay aroused but he definitely enjoyed himself from what I can tell from that cum shot. They both seemed to enjoy themselves and I thought the kiss at the end was really appropriate for a job well done, even though it's my experience that straight guys don't generally kiss! i know there are fans here that want every scene to be a romantic love match with no pain etc etc. I'm with Studddandy though, straight boy sex with a guy is wam bam thank you mam. But in this case I thought the Birthday fucking and kiss was just great.

I loved it! :smiley-love021: I like Damien more each time I watch him. He is totally hot and I do believe this is his real progression into man on man sex. He seems more comfortable in this scene than he was in his first with Drake and I appreciate Broke Straight Boys releasing them in order, as it helps my fantasy. Ben is hot too and a great partner. And I did notice that Damien has a beautiful ass too and I do wonder if he will "give it up" but for now I love watching him fuck and of course get sucked and shoot his big load. Great hot sex with an authentic Broke Straight Boys feel to it. Good stuff! It leaves me wanting to see more of Damien. He is a doll and a stud! :drool:
I'm gonna let my good friend mike speck for me. He dose it so well .And say's everything
about Damien I would say. But I will add. WHO GOT THE FUCKING BIRTHDAY PRESENT?? For Me it was Damien.
Ben ASS is ABSOLUTELY Beautiful.
I would walk a million miles for a piece of those cakes. lol Real Hot Scene with two Real Hot Guy's. xo

Last edited:
I'm only starting this thread early because I fear that someone else will start a thread on this scene and give it such a crazy name that you can't tell what the thread is actually about. Oh Jesus!
I thought it was just me... lol

This was amazing!!! I truly believe everything is new to Damien... The look on his face when Ben sucks his cock is amazing... And I think Benjamin likes newbies it as much as we do because his smile while being sucked by Damien was genuine and delicious!

I liked seem each boy in his own element... Benjamin likes kissing and grabbing and touching and he got what he wanted without making it look 'forced'. Damien didn't take the initiative on this things but he responded well on Ben's moves.

Damien's shyness and nervousness is hot and EVERYTHING about Benjamin is hot... It was perfect!!!

This kid loves to be fucked and this old man loves so see him getting the second hottest ass in Broke Straight Boys history get fucked
I am curious... Who had the first hottest ass in history?

This was a damn good scene. It's a pity that two models as hot as these guys are shortchanged by the second rate camera work. The stills are hotter than the actual video. I mean, what so hot about watching Ben getting fucked by a headless body? I'm not asking for a scene where we're watching two guys making passionate love, but it sure would be nice if we could go back to when we watched two guys sucking and fucking and we saw all of them. I would have loved to see Damian get Ben hard while sucking him, but all we got to see was Ben's hip while Damian was getting him hard. Please lose the camera drone flying around the room, flying in for this and tilting one way and another. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have a great group of models. Let them do their thing and just shoot it. Edit in the occasional close up, sure, but let the models provide the action and leave the cinematography for the latest crop of Spielbergs. BTW, it's nice to see clean sheets and that you fixed the headboard. I'm looking forward to seeing more of these guys, with all their body parts in a scene and having hot sex.

This was amazing!!! I truly believe everything is new to Damien... The look on his face when Ben sucks his cock is amazing... And I think Benjamin likes newbies it as much as we do because his smile while being sucked by Damien was genuine and delicious!

I liked seem each boy in his own element... Benjamin likes kissing and grabbing and touching and he got what he wanted without making it look 'forced'. Damien didn't take the initiative on this things but he responded well on Ben's moves.

Damien's shyness and nervousness is hot and EVERYTHING about Benjamin is hot... It was perfect!!!

For this "pec" and "ass" lover, .....BUFFET!!!! Watching Benjamin massage his butt cheeks while Damian was massaging his cock with those thick ruby red lips of his.....PLUS hearing Benjamin taking this husky deep breaths and exh was pure plealing with those studly moans....AND watching his body move in and out each time he inhaled and exhaled was pure pleasure for this viewer. Every position the guys were in took them to the next level. When Benjamin positioned himself in the spoon then hiked his leg and when Damien responded......holy sexual ectasy! When Ben rolled over on his back in the missionary...adjusting himself to Damien's cock going in deep...you could see Benjamin's pleasure getting more intense and instructing Damien to take it deeper as he was affirming..."Shit this is good!" Absolutely that shit was good. And did anyone else catch Damiens toes curling up as he watch Benjamin reaching orgasm? This hot stud wanted Benjamin's orgasm on that Birthday bed to be hid best! Damien has a hot future here at Broke Straight Boys He is definately gifted in responding to the pleasure that he is giving. So Happy Birthday Benjamin...."Shit this is good"--Benjamin. Yep, it sure was!

(...)Watching Benjamin massage his butt cheeks while Damian was massaging his cock with those thick ruby red lips of his.....PLUS hearing Benjamin taking this husky deep breaths and exh was pure plealing with those studly moans....AND watching his body move in and out each time he inhaled and exhaled was pure pleasure for this viewer. (...)

I love this about Benjamin... Listening to him almost make us 'feel' whatever he is feeling... Unbelievable!

First off, thanks Studd for starting the thread with a title that is appropriate. I really liked this scene and I really like both of these guys. Ben does have one hot ass and it was great to see it used. Damian is a keeper. He is a str8 guy. One way you can tell is him not knowing where to put his hands. He barely touched Drake, but he did put a hand on Ben's head when he was getting his cock sucked. He is getting better each time. Hope someone tells him it's all right to have sex AND fun ay yje same time. Hope we get to see a lot more of stud Damian.

Now that my rant is over, kudos to Damian for varying his tempo while he was fucking Ben, and Ben definitely had an orgasm from the prostate. I'd say Ben was in Heaven.

I am curious... Who had the first hottest ass in history?

The reason I referred to Benjamin as having the second hottest ass in Broke Straight Boys history, was to avoid picking the "hottest".

The easy answer is to pick Tanner as having the hottest ass. I mean, this guy has the hottest almost anything. Eyes, lips, hair, skin. Oh Jesus! How can you leave HIM out of any BEST list. But I consider Johnny to have a "prior lien" on everything "Tanner". So I'm saving him for Johnny.

For me. I grew up with hot cowboy asses swimming nude in the Canadian River which has an intermittent flow. We had little hidden pools of water, but which was the ONLY water you'd ever see in the Dust Bowl days, when the whole central part of the continent was turning to a dessert. You could study these cowboy asses and the dicks that were connected to them, and there were what we would call "bank walkers" which were the cowboys with the big dicks that would openly walk around on the banks of the pools openly displaying whatever they had in the way of ass, dick, and good skin. I know it makes me look a little perverted, but I'd evaluate these guys carefully and pick out the ones with the biggest dicks and the hot pile-driving asses it would take to pound these dicks all the way home until the BOTTOM would say things like "Shit! This is good!" . And they got extra points if they had little blond peach fuzz hairs on their asses. With these little hairs, you could keep track of where you had licked. Straight boys love to have their ass licked. Not just the ass hole. Their whole asses. And Dudes! I did my duty!

My type was the Johnny Forza model. For instance, there's a scene where he cream-pies Lucas, and WOW! That BEAUTIFUL ass was just slamming that big dick all the way home. I guarantee you that he could have catapulted Benjamin's ass straight trough the Pearly Gates into HEAVEN.

Personally, I think Johnny Forza has the best ass EVER on Broke Straight Boys But I accept any other nomination as well. Oh I love hot asses. Oh I love peach fuzz. Oh I love cum out of big dicks, that just barely leaks out of hot little ass holes that have just been pounded, and I love to hear the Pounded Party say "Shit! This is good"! In legal terms, these statements have the force of "dying declarations" which drive a sense of truth simply because of the intensity of the moment. You can't make that stuff up.

Oh HOT asses! Benjamin I love you. Damien, I love you too. Johnny Forza, please come back. Please bring Adam Bare's fuzzy little ass back with you. The world is such a perfect place.

Last edited:
The reason I referred to Benjamin as having the second hottest ass in Broke Straight Boys history, was to avoid picking the "hottest".

The easy answer is to pick Tanner as having the hottest ass. I mean, this guy has the hottest almost anything. Eyes, lips, hair, skin. Oh Jesus! How can you leave HIM out of any BEST list. But I consider Johnny to have a "prior lien" on everything "Tanner". So I'm saving him for Johnny.

For me. I grew up with hot cowboy asses swimming nude in the Canadian River which has an intermittent flow. We had little hidden pools of water, but which was the ONLY water you'd ever see in the Dust Bowl days, when the whole central part of the continent was turning to a dessert. You could study these cowboy asses and the dicks that were connected to them, and there were what we would call "bank walkers" which were the cowboys with the big dicks that would openly walk around on the banks of the pools openly displaying whatever they had in the way of ass, dick, and good skin. I know it makes me look a little perverted, but I'd evaluate these guys carefully and pick out the ones with the biggest dicks and the hot pile-driving asses it would take to pound these dicks all the way home until the BOTTOM would say things like "Shit! This is good!" . And they got extra points if they had little blond peach fuzz hairs on their asses. With these little hairs, you could keep track of where you had licked. Straight boys love to have their ass licked. Not just the ass hole. Their whole asses. And Dudes! I did my duty!

My type was the Johnny Forza model. For instance, there's a scene where he cream-pies Lucas, and WOW! That BEAUTIFUL ass was just slamming that big dick all the way home. I guarantee you that he could have catapulted Benjamin's ass straight trough the Pearly Gates into HEAVEN.

Personally, I think Johnny Forza has the best ass EVER on Broke Straight Boys But I accept any other nomination as well. Oh I love hot asses. Oh I love peach fuzz. Oh I love cum out of big dicks, that just barely leaks out of hot little ass holes that have just been pounded, and I love to hear the Pounded Party say "Shit! This is good"! In legal terms, these statements have the force of "dying declarations" which drive a sense of truth simply because of the intensity of the moment. You can't make that stuff up.

Oh HOT asses! Benjamin I love you. Damien, I love you too. Johnny Forza, please come back. Please bring Adam Bare's fuzzy little ass back with you. The world is such a perfect place.

Thank You StuddAndy..I am complemented to have my name in the same sentence as Tanner. Your a sweetheart. There have been some real Beautiful asses on this sight since I have been a member
But with someone like Tanner it is the whole package. Head to toe.Beauty....
I have always liked having just that one boy. And I get vocal about it. lol And right now no other model comes close. So thanks it was fun reading your post.
But I must say. Ben's ass is very intriguing. I am talking about the models now..There were many in the past. So Again..Thank You.

Last edited:
To me, this was a good scene from an aesthetic perspective. Seeing new model Damien in a progressive pairing scene with Ben, whom I've always enjoyed without exception....but given that I allowed myself to read all of the pre episode hype by the time my mind had processed all of that, I actually thought it was an average scene:crying2: Not to say it wasn't a good scene it just was my mind being more critical while watching it rather than just allowing the scene to wash over me, so to speak. I do look forward to seeing guys and scenes I've not experienced before (I love the anticipation process) but, I think I will restrain myself from the pre show dialogue for the next few models and scenes or.....watch them at a much later time after release. This will allow me to create my own sense of anticipation or "mental edging" if you will...LOL

Now that was a hot scene. Ben has finally arrived at the status of five-star performer. He tops well and this scene really showed how great he bottoms - a truly versatile performer. He knew how to encourage Damien both with his words and body. He is at the top of his game and we are fortunate that he is here. 5+++++++++++for him.

I can't believe how much Damien has improved from just one scene. Part of it was from Ben's encouragement, but a lot of it came from his letting his own skills take over and not being psyched out by feeling pleasure from having sex with another guy. A perfect example was his switch from doggy to side-saddle; not only did his dick not come out, but also he didn't miss a stroke. I didn't have to wait long to see how well he plays with others. He does just fine, thank you very much. An easy 5 for him.

Scene got a 5, though the camera work could have been better. But in this case even that couldn't take away from the fact that the whole was indeed the sum of its parts.

For this "pec" and "ass" lover, .....BUFFET!!!! Watching Benjamin massage his butt cheeks while Damian was massaging his cock with those thick ruby red lips of his.....PLUS hearing Benjamin taking this husky deep breaths and exh was pure plealing with those studly moans....AND watching his body move in and out each time he inhaled and exhaled was pure pleasure for this viewer. Every position the guys were in took them to the next level. When Benjamin positioned himself in the spoon then hiked his leg and when Damien responded......holy sexual ectasy! When Ben rolled over on his back in the missionary...adjusting himself to Damien's cock going in deep...you could see Benjamin's pleasure getting more intense and instructing Damien to take it deeper as he was affirming..."Shit this is good!" Absolutely that shit was good. And did anyone else catch Damiens toes curling up as he watch Benjamin reaching orgasm? This hot stud wanted Benjamin's orgasm on that Birthday bed to be hid best! Damien has a hot future here at Broke Straight Boys He is definately gifted in responding to the pleasure that he is giving. So Happy Birthday Benjamin...."Shit this is good"--Benjamin. Yep, it sure was!

Wholeheartedly agree.......10***** to both.

This scene with two straight guys took me back. I've been fantasizing that I'm in the scene having sex with one or the other of the two guys. It took me back to thing I used to do when I was a young man.

As a back story, I can say that I figured out when I was just a little kid if I'd do a few things that my parents or grandparents would do ANYTHING for me.
• I made good grades in every school I was ever in.
• I dressed like a king. I discovered Neiman Marcus, when I was 7 years old and I'd get my mother to drive me to Dallas twice a year before there was a highway system in this country. Then when I got to be 12 I talked them into having a cowboy from my Grandfather's ranch drive me down there. I'd fuck his ass on the way down there, while we were there and all the way back. The guy was gay and had a great fucking ass, and loved to be fucked. I loved him and wanted to marry him, but he was distracted by the fact that I was such a whore. LOL.
• I was the best looking kid my parents had.
• and I was friendly, smart and entertaining to their friends so they could show me off.
That was their criteria and I did it and got about anything I ever wanted.

During the Korean war and after I was an Air Force Officer when the US Air Force was only a few years old. We had beautiful uniforms, and my parents sent a great tailor out to tailor these uniforms perfectely to show my ass and body. I was a hot looking fucker, SHARP, clean and smelled clean. I had had an Austin Healey sports car, until the Corvettes came out in 1953 and my grandfather got me one of the first ones of them ever made. I was stationed at Travis AFB near San Francisco.
On weekends, I'd pop into a hot uniform, and drive my top down sports car all over California. There wasn't a good highway system in this country until after Eisenhower started it in 1952, so every roadway took you though small towns, and guys in uniforms were heros. I'd acquired a wedding ring which made me look even straighter. With this paraphernalia, it was easy as hell to pass myself off as a friendly, horny straight guy, and attract the eye of every gay guy along the route. Believe me, I could pick and choose the hottest ones.

So I was driving around California, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego and all the little towns in between. This was just the beginning of gay hang outs, so gays didn't have places to gather. But there were gay people EVERYWHERE, accustomed to clandestine meetings. I could figure out who was gay and knew how gay people used their eyes to pick you up. I would allow myself to get picked up by the hottest gay people in California, and let them "manipulate" me into doing all kinds of sexual things. I had at least 500 contacts this way, and fulfilled their grandest fantasy of getting a hot straight guy down and just having their ways with him. And once they had me cornered, I'd come loose like the horniest straight guy they ever met, and take over and do any fucking thing I wanted to do to them. With this kind of leverage I could cum about where ever I wanted to bust. My favorite thing was to fuck their ass and then bust in their mouths.

After I busted my nuts, I'd act very guilty and regretful and ask them if they thought this would turn me queer. (We didn't have the word gay, in those days) I'd ask shit like, "Do you think my wife can figure out that I've done this?" LOL. And try to get away real quick. It was a great act. Then give me two or three hours and I'd be doing the same thing I had just done, all over again.

Good looks, good body, good clothes and good car. This was over 60 years ago, and I can still remember some of those faces when I'd cum in their mouths, slap them slightly and tell them to swallow it. This was long before AIDS when you didn't have to worry about STD's. Anything you got could be cured with Penicillin. And with all this sex, I never caught an STD. That was a different day and time. I'd start on Friday after work and do 2 or 3 people, and then on Saturdays, I'd have sex with 4 or 5 different guys, and on Sundays, I'd do 2 or 3 before I had to head back to the base. By Monday I needed a rest, so I'd only jerk off once. Thinking about it all.

Ah! Youth fades away. These scenes all bring back memories of my old life. The world is nearly perfect, but I'd love to have stretched the period of my life from about 12 to 40 out into another 60 years. I really miss being hot, young and pretty.

Last edited: