• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Austin Wolf

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
IMG_6486.jpeg

Men.com issued a statement saying that all Austin Wolf scenes shall be removed from the platform, and I see that it's already been done. The same thing has also been done on Falcon Studios.

I do not agree w/ removal of content unless the content contains illegal elements such as underage models. All those scenes on those sites only feature models of legal age, so removing those scenes is more for appearances than anything. It's also less content for paying subscribers and it's unfair to the models and others who worked on those movies. Also, all scenes from Billy Santoro were also removed from Falcon Studios years ago (over a different scandal).

As for twinks and twunks, I'm totally fine w/ them in adult movies as long as they're of age.

Men.com issued a statement saying that all Austin Wolf scenes shall be removed from the platform, and I see that it's already been done. The same thing has also been done on Falcon Studios.

I do not agree w/ removal of content unless the content contains illegal elements such as underage models. All those scenes on those sites only feature models of legal age, so removing those scenes is more for appearances than anything. It's also less content for paying subscribers and it's unfair to the models and others who worked on those movies. Also, all scenes from Billy Santoro were also removed from Falcon Studios years ago (over a different scandal).

As for twinks and twunks, I'm totally fine w/ them in adult movies as long as they're of age.
They probably took it down because they no longer want to be associated with him. And honestly, they’d probably get a lot of hate mail if they didn’t take it down. Billy Santoro, lol, he’s just been given way too many chances and has officially been canceled. Long time ago.

My understanding is that there have been increasing issues with his actions on set which probably plays a role in this removal. Likewise, as others point out, the allegations here are pretty horrendous. I read the complaint filed against him by the DOJ. From the perspective of a defense attorney, the only good thing about it is that it appears that none of the videos he possessed showed him as a participant. This case will not go to trial. He is going to prison. If I recall the federal statute correctly, he could get up to 5 years for each video and photo and there are 200 images/videos on the SD card seized.

I think they found out about Austin from investigating someone else. Which goes to show there are so many out there that we just don’t know about.