• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Austin Grant - former BSB performer from way back

For those so inclined one of the offerings this month from HSBoys under the Meat Police Catagory is the movie, Young Guns made in 2011. One of the featured performers in the movie is Austin Grant who was one of the early Broke Straight Boys performers appearing between 2007 and 2010 off and on.

Thanks for your post, as it prompted me to go back to the Broke Straight Boys archives to watch some more of Austin's scenes, which were and remain very hot. It is interesting to me when Broke Straight Boys models go on to other studios. A few months ago I was urging Broke Straight Boys to sign up a cute young red head from its College Boy Physicals site. Broke Straight Boys did not, but I saw previews of his scenes from another site which did.

Last edited:
I recall that a former beloved poster form the old days named Gremlin was a huge fan of Austin's. lol I'm sure he'd still be happy to watch anything which has Austin in it. :)

I would never claim to be Austin Grant 's biggest fan, but as I told him, I am just another 1.
I had never been to a pride event and never had any reason to go to Long Beach . I heard Austin would be at Long Beach Pride .
I bought pride event tickets . Bought a round ticket. Rent a room for three days.
When I lay eyes on Austin, I used that opening sentence. Well it was better than going aaaaah! Austin introduced me Sha.
We learned about common east Tennessee experiences.
So because of his performances, personality, being the movator getting to visit different places, and introducing me to Sha, Austin will always have a special place in my memories!

As hot as some of the archive stuff is, it's hard to watch anything not in hd. Sorry.

Yeah. The non-HD does look very dated and primitive by today's standards. But who am I kidding? I've been known to watch much worse video quality on the free sites. hahaha
Very true Tampa, the technology has improved incredibly over the last decade, but a "classic" film is a classic, no matter the genre, and the great work of David and BSB1 is something I will always appreciate and savor, despite the "primitive" cameras by today's standards.

Very true Tampa, the technology has improved incredibly over the last decade, but a "classic" film is a classic, no matter the genre, and the great work of David and BSB1 is something I will always appreciate and savor, despite the "primitive" cameras by today's standards.

Agreed! The Broke Straight Boys classics are classic. :biggrin:

I also agree. Great sex is great sex. Improved technology enhances, but great sex delivers the goods. That is why I still enjoy the Broke Straight Boys archives.