• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

at SXSW in austin so many BSB-like situations

KRU1996

Reaction score
at SXSW in austin there are so many guys out trying to get their asses filled with cock in walmart, in the parks, in sbux in tacobell in front of the library at 5am, 6am, 7am until midnite and they tell you what you want to hear....kinda like figuring out the true past of of a Broke Straight Boys model...??? if you want the cock in your ass then you wnat the cock? what does it matter if the performer states that he is gay or ungay? How any man defines himself is a matter of self-perception and definition. What matters most is that the performance is entertaining! and the guy is sufficiently attractive...Bel Ami has a mixture of self-defined homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual and omnisexual men...Johan Paulik one of their all time top performers is now marries with children...on BSN Paul & Damien may well have fallen in love with one another and have decided that they can commit to one another because they have decided the meaning of their relationship which does not matter a damn as long as their performances for Broke Straight Boys are hot really really sexy -- after all Damien was a great bottom...What if a straight guy likes having toys, vegetables, fihers, fists, toes, tongues, penises inserted in his ass because he has discovered that his ass is a pleasure-center? Broke Straight Boys is a great site of liberation, exploration, dysinhibition - just fucking fun. Kappa Rho Upsilon a fraternity that contains all types of self-defined men recognizes that as long as the sex is with another consenting adult male the self-definition of the performers does not matter because the spunk spurts and is gobbles up or licked off or rubbed in or showered off because every man reacts to cum on his body in a different way. so many men so little time...

at SXSW in austin there are so many guys out trying to get their asses filled with cock in walmart, in the parks, in sbux in tacobell in front of the library at 5am, 6am, 7am until midnite and they tell you what you want to hear....kinda like figuring out the true past of of a Broke Straight Boys model...??? if you want the cock in your ass then you wnat the cock? what does it matter if the performer states that he is gay or ungay? How any man defines himself is a matter of self-perception and definition. What matters most is that the performance is entertaining! and the guy is sufficiently attractive...Bel Ami has a mixture of self-defined homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual and omnisexual men...Johan Paulik one of their all time top performers is now marries with children...on BSN Paul & Damien may well have fallen in love with one another and have decided that they can commit to one another because they have decided the meaning of their relationship which does not matter a damn as long as their performances for Broke Straight Boys are hot really really sexy -- after all Damien was a great bottom...What if a straight guy likes having toys, vegetables, fihers, fists, toes, tongues, penises inserted in his ass because he has discovered that his ass is a pleasure-center? Broke Straight Boys is a great site of liberation, exploration, dysinhibition - just fucking fun. Kappa Rho Upsilon a fraternity that contains all types of self-defined men recognizes that as long as the sex is with another consenting adult male the self-definition of the performers does not matter because the spunk spurts and is gobbles up or licked off or rubbed in or showered off because every man reacts to cum on his body in a different way. so many men so little time...

I think you guys are "sampling" more than just the music in Austin!:thumbup1:

I wasn't aware that was taking place in Austin, I would have gone!

Beth, I hope you know KRU is just one person and not some gay frat. this is someone who need a job, friend, fuck buddy, dog, cat, or something so he or she is not alone.

Beth, I hope you know KRU is just one person and not some gay frat. this is someone who need a job, friend, fuck buddy, dog, cat, or something so he or she is not alone.

Oh Bigslim69, who am I to say or limit who KRU is. I really see them as a group, frat or buddies who share a passion for fun...just like me.:thumbup1: