• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ashton Fucks Matt - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Good before scene. I don’t want to be too critical but I will mention a couple of things. Matt needs either a lapel mic or a boom mic directly above him. It is extremely hard to hear him. His voice is soft, raspy & sexy but even with the volume up all of the way it is hard to hear him. And Ashton must be in the process of growing his hair out and it’s currently in the in between stages…lol. I do love Ashton but I don’t like this current hair situation. I will give it a pass if he is in fact growing his hair out because I can picture a sexy long hair style on him.
Looking forward to this scene.

Good before scene. I don’t want to be too critical but I will mention a couple of things. Matt needs either a lapel mic or a boom mic directly above him. It is extremely hard to hear him. His voice is soft, raspy & sexy but even with the volume up all of the way it is hard to hear him. And Ashton must be in the process of growing his hair out and it’s currently in the in between stages…lol. I do love Ashton but I don’t like this current hair situation. I will give it a pass if he is in fact growing his hair out because I can picture a sexy long hair style on him.

I always look forward to an Ashton scene! I'm still evaluating Matt. He topped Chris well last week, should be interesting watch Matt bottom for Ashton.

I usually don't save the BTS scenes for future viewing, but this was pretty hot! We got to see the boys bodies, Matt's hole and some hot kissing. And that is before the scene !

Good scene between Ashton and Matt. Did it seem that during the pre-scene interview Matt was a bit nervous to anyone else?? I find the Hanes briefs on Matt hot, I usually love boxer briefs, but some guys just fill out the briefs perfectly.

Good scene between Ashton and Matt. Did it seem that during the pre-scene interview Matt was a bit nervous to anyone else?? I find the Hanes briefs on Matt hot, I usually love boxer briefs, but some guys just fill out the briefs perfectly.
I thought he looked nervous at one point during the actual scene. And I agree about the Hanes. Anytime these boys have on Hanes or Fruit or the Loom, I’m instantly turned on because it seems so authentic and very masculine.
Both guys did great and it was a great scene.

I thought he looked nervous at one point during the actual scene. And I agree about the Hanes. Anytime these boys have on Hanes or Fruit or the Loom, I’m instantly turned on because it seems so authentic and very masculine.
Both guys did great and it was a great scene.

I agree! It was amusing that during the pre scene interview, once Ashton found out how long Matt's cock was hard, he was insistent on topping. Worked out well for both as Ashton breaks his bottoms in slowly and gently. So both enjoyed the fuck!

Cute after scene. Btw, gas is $3.25 here at the moment.

I agree with all of that Jay.

This is one I actually watched with interest. I was excited to finally see Matt in action. I agree that Ashton's hair looks like it's in that weird in-between stage you get right after you get a short so-so haircut. lol But I love the color of his hair and the natural highlights in front.

This was a really good scene with two hot looking models. I went back and forth over whether it deserved a 4 or a 5. It's one of the best scenes I've seen in while for my own tastes. I made sure to give both Ashton and Matt 5's because I want them to stay around. I also enjoyed the way Ashton prominently displayed his dick in a provocative way during the after-show video. haha

I agree with all of that Jay.

This is one I actually watched with interest. I was excited to finally see Matt in action. I agree that Ashton's hair looks like it's in that weird in-between stage you get right after you get a short so-so haircut. lol But I love the color of his hair and the natural highlights in front.

This was a really good scene with two hot looking models. I went back and forth over whether it deserved a 4 or a 5. It's one of the best scenes I've seen in while for my own tastes. I made sure to give both Ashton and Matt 5's because I want them to stay around. I also enjoyed the way Ashton prominently displayed his dick in a provocative way during the after-show video. haha
David has already told us on another thread that Matt will not be back.

I seldom give a rating under 5 am I too easy to please?

As a paying member you have every right to rate scenes and models however you like. There are very few absolutes in life and rating scenes on Broke Straight Boys is not one of those absolutes. :smile:

I just had a thought. I can only remember one Broke Straight Boys model that you specifically said you do not like. I’d wager that this young man did not receive all 5’s from you. :ohmy:

C8521243-7AE8-458C-A59F-78594C324390.jpeg

Am I correct?

No where he performed well. I rate on performance not whether I like the model or find him attractive

I was told he only performed on one other site prior to Broke Straight Boys where he only received oral. Besides which he is as cute as a bug in a rug and when David told him in a BTS how much of a fan I was, he said he will come to New York and we will have a good time. And Ethan would never lie to me. LOL

I was told he only performed on one other site prior to Broke Straight Boys where he only received oral. Besides which he is as cute as a bug in a rug and when David told him in a BTS how much of a fan I was, he said he will come to New York and we will have a good time. And Ethan would never lie to me. LOL

Of course he would not. As for cute that is in the eyes of the beholder.

As for cute that is in the eyes of the beholder.
LOL. I’m just teasing you br for when you said you seldom give a rating under 5, I thought of one guy who was the exception to that rule for you.

It’s all good. We all have our own perception of who is hot and what constitutes a good performance. To my taste and expectations, Ethan is a superb performer for this site. :smile::smile:

I agree, I did not take offense. I know you would never do anything to make me feel bad. And, of course the site tries to please all its members over time & can never satisfy all of them every time with Ethan being the perfect one. You do recall his friend who dragged him here. He claimed he never bottomed till he got her. He did not appear straight acting to me nor can I believe he was a top. All his scenes on line were as a bottom not just here but every.

David has already told us on another thread that Matt will not be back.

Hey Mikeyank, which thread was that where David said Matt wasnt coming back? I have been out of the loop a bit.