• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Are these BSB1 models?

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
This is for David or Mark or any old time forumites. Peter sent me this pic. Is it from BSB1. It looks like David’s type of models but I don’t recognize any of them.

IMG_5515.jpeg

Yes, this is Broke Straight Boys-1. I recognize 3 of the 5 guys. The first scene was an oral scene with from left to right, Ricky, Ajay & Nathan (last guy). I don't know the last 2 guys. When they came back for the 2nd scene only 4 of the guys returned. the 3 mentioned and the 4th guy. Ricky was the star of the 2nd scene, the ultimate bottom and swallower of cum.

Yes, this is Broke Straight Boys-1. I recognize 3 of the 5 guys. The first scene was an oral scene with from left to right, Ricky, Ajay & Nathan (last guy). I don't know the last 2 guys. When they came back for the 2nd scene only 4 of the guys returned. the 3 mentioned and the 4th guy. Ricky was the star of the 2nd scene, the ultimate bottom and swallower of cum.
Thank you so much Enchanted Lover. Here is indeed Part 1 from October 2007, before I became a member. My kind of classic Broke Straight Boys, exactly what appealed to me then……and now too!