• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Any Behind The Scenes Pictures and Information on the models at BSB ?

blueplaid

Reaction score
Any new pictures and information on who is at the Broke Straight Boys house making new scenes ?
I look forward to some inside reports on what, and who, is making magic in front of the cameras.

Thanks for the thread blueplaid! I agree. It's nice when they post preview pics, but they usually don't.

Thanks for the thread blueplaid! I agree. It's nice when they post preview pics, but they usually don't.

Mark has been on more lately but I get the opinion he gets busy with other things but it sure is nice when they post the behind the scenes and updates on who is new and at shoot week. There seems to be kind of a back log right now. We haven’t seen many scenes we know are filmed so maybe they haven’t done a new shoot week yet. I wish Mark would get Sha or someone to post the upcoming and behind the scenes when he isn’t able too. I agree it’s one of the best features they do for us and gives us food for thought and posting between scenes.

There seems to be kind of a back log right now. We haven’t seen many scenes we know are filmed so maybe they haven’t done a new shoot week yet.
That’s true. This upcoming Ethan/Tanner scene is from 3 shoot weeks ago. Plus there are still 3 Cody scenes from that same shoot week we haven’t seen and probably a scene or two from Malakai and Ethan (which are probably 2 of the Cody scenes). This recent Ryan/Kace scene is the only scene released from the most recent shoot week. My guess is that they have about 30 scenes backed up, including 2 Axel Kane scenes that I wouldn’t mind seeing. Oh and the Ryan Pitt tops Jonny Cox scene that I really don’t think happened, but I could be wrong.

That’s true. This upcoming Ethan/Tanner scene is from 3 shoot weeks ago. Plus there are still 3 Cody scenes from that same shoot week we haven’t seen and probably a scene or two from Malakai and Ethan (which are probably 2 of the Cody scenes). This recent Ryan/Kace scene is the only scene released from the most recent shoot week. My guess is that they have about 30 scenes backed up, including 2 Axel Kane scenes that I wouldn’t mind seeing. Oh and the Ryan Pitt tops Jonny Cox scene that I really don’t think happened, but I could be wrong.
For years now, I've considered another1 as the forum statistician. He knows everything about every shoot week including the "hidden" number on each scene, (something I never was able to figure out). But Jay, in my mind, you now are the equal to another1 in figuring all this stuff out.

Me, I just look for the believably straight "teeny bopper" type guys that turn me on. lol

And by the way, I am pleased to see that you wouldn't mind seeing the two unreleased Axel Kane scenes. I am with you on that. You do seem to have the most varied taste of anyone I can remember in the history of the forum, which is a very good thing.

In fact one could call you the Will Rogers of Broke Straight Boys (Please take this as a friendly joke, as I truly respect your openness to appreciating all kinds of guys).

516sEd6kw6L._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

For years now, I've considered another1 as the forum statistician. He knows everything about every shoot week including the "hidden" number on each scene, (something I never was able to figure out). But Jay, in my mind, you now are the equal to another1 in figuring all this stuff out.

Me, I just look for the believably straight "teeny bopper" type guys that turn me on. lol

And by the way, I am pleased to see that you wouldn't mind seeing the two unreleased Axel Kane scenes. I am with you on that. You do seem to have the most varied taste of anyone I can remember in the history of the forum, which is a very good thing.

In fact one could call you the Will Rogers of Broke Straight Boys (Please take this as a friendly joke, as I truly respect your openness to appreciating all kinds of guys).
LOL
I just have a pretty good memory. I just remember Cody telling me months ago on his Chaturbate broadcast that he filmed a solo and 5 scenes where he topped and bottomed. There’s only been 2 released so far and he’s topped in both of them. So he has 3 left and still hasn’t bottomed. The only people left from that shoot week are Ethan, Malakai, Kace, & Tanner. Kace already said in his scene with Ethan that it was his last from that shoot week, so he’s not one of the 3, unless that scene with Ethan was released out of sequence. LOL. Shall I carry on? LOL. Don’t ask me how I have all of this in my head.

Oh and Cody has a whole other shoot week with his new haircut. Ryan Pitt, Kace, Derek, Blake Ellis, Kai, and I’m thinking Cory Parker might have been there even though he wasn’t in any of the shoot week photos. If this is true, Broke Straight Boys is thinking, “how the fuck does he know this?” I just pay attention to who follows who on twitter, and Cory, who never tweets, is following most of these guys and they’re following him back. So? LMAO. I swear I don’t have any inside scoop....just pay attention to the smallest of things.

Last edited:
LOL
I just have a pretty good memory. I just remember Cody telling me months ago on his Chaturbate broadcast that he filmed a solo and 5 scenes where he topped and bottomed. There’s only been 2 released so far and he’s topped in both of them. So he has 3 left and still hasn’t bottomed. The only people left from that shoot week are Ethan, Malakai, Kace, & Tanner. Kace already said in his scene with Ethan that it was his last from that shoot week, so he’s not one of the 3, unless that scene with Ethan was released out of sequence. LOL. Shall I carry on? LOL. Don’t ask me how I have all of this in my head.

Oh and Cody has a whole other shoot week with his new haircut. Ryan Pitt, Kace, Derek, Blake Ellis, Kai, and I’m thinking Cory Parker might have been there even though he wasn’t in any of the shoot week photos. If this is true, Broke Straight Boys is thinking, “how the fuck does he know this?” I just pay attention to who follows who on twitter, and Cory, who never tweets, is following most of these guys and they’re following him back. So? LMAO. I swear I don’t have any inside scoop....just pay attention to the smallest of things.
I do believe that you are wasting your talents here and perhaps should look into a government job. lol

image.jpg

I see we have an upcoming scene on August 18th covering one more from each of the aforementioned models......

Cody Smith Fucking Malakai White

2178-cover.jpg

I will never doubt your deductive skills Jay. :001_tongue:

YES! I like both models, but I really have been waiting for more Cody Smith scenes. He was really nice to me in his Chaturbate broadcast, and so was his then girlfriend, but I think he’s dating someone else now. His eyes are so beautiful to me.

YES! I like both models, but I really have been waiting for more Cody Smith scenes. He was really nice to me in his Chaturbate broadcast, and so was his then girlfriend, but I think he’s dating someone else now. His eyes are so beautiful to me.

Cody is hot as hell. I think he may be bi because he sure doesn’t seem to mind some gay sex but I think he probably does lean more toward women but at the same time he loves that ass pounded by a man. My perfect kind of “straight” boy. I love that blond fur. More Cody please!

3E2AB400-CCC3-4872-9CCC-F13F575B826B.jpg

Got to love a man that knows how to use his best assets!