• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another great scene by Austin Grant at CollegeBoyPhysicals

Thank you for another great scene with sexy Austin Grant at College Boy Physicals. I would have liked to have seen him in his briefs a little longer, they were hot on him, and off ! Some cum eating at the end would have made this great scene even better. Thank you again to College Boy Physicals for a great Austin Grant scene, hope to see more of him there and at Broke Straight Boys !

Austin is coming off of two great scenes at College Boy Physicals First his epic scene with young twink Austin Prince in "Open That Ass Up" (indeed I started a thread just on this recent scene). Second his doc fucks male nurse scene entitled "Dr. Formula" in which his doc cock goes up the hot ass of Nurse Stevens. Whichever scene you are referring to, both are very hot.

Austin is coming off of two great scenes at College Boy Physicals First his epic scene with young twink Austin Prince in "Open That Ass Up" (indeed I started a thread just on this recent scene). Second his doc fucks male nurse scene entitled "Dr. Formula" in which his doc cock goes up the hot ass of Nurse Stevens. Whichever scene you are referring to, both are very hot.

Both are great scenes by Austin Grant, but this post referred to his scene with the nurse from this week.

I love that David brought back Austin Grant to College Boy Physicals. I wish he could hook up some more of his old Broke Straight Boys boys from the days on the futon to appear as doctors on the site!

This was Austin back in 2006 when David first introduced him to us as a Broke Straight Boys

51-cover.jpg

And he still looks terrific today as Dr. Grant! :thumbup:

1032-pic-11.jpg

Thanks Mark. It was great seeing Austin with David from back in July 2009. As I often say, I am a sort of historian of old Broke Straight Boys, and I do love the “historical” pieces so to speak. Also while searching Austin’s model page I see he worked with many of the great models of the past including Tyler Evans Danny, CJ, and the late Mike Robbins and Dustin. Austin looks great after all these years and he is terrific now as the young doctor on College Boy Physicals. Great interview. Thank you Mark. :smile:

That is a great interview. I didn’t even realize you guys did interviews back in the Broke Straight Boys 1 days. That was great to see. I joined later during the Colorado Mansion days. That was really exciting with all that was going on. I was attracted by the forum and the soap opera like stories going on. It was addictive. But I’ve said many times that one of the best features of Broke Straight Boys is the archives. I love love love the early Broke Straight Boys scenes with David on the futon. The models were fresh often believably straight and remind me of the hustlers I used to do back in the day. I encourage everyone to check them out. I’ve cum to more of the early scenes than any of the recent content.