• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Amazon delivery driver

legend0007

Reaction score
So four or five times in the last week i've had deliveries from Amazon, and all but once it's been the same, new, guy.

My problem is that i think he knows.... and i think he's up for it and he's hot. He is bigger than me, with curly black or really dark hair, with well defined arms, and an ass bulging out of his... i dunno... pants as you guys would call them. They are trousers i guess. He's about 20-21 and looks at me as if he knows what i like - i can't explain it.

I'm on my own a lot at the moment, my bf is normally away, but we've included other peeps in our stuff - my question is, do you think i should talk to Amazon guy with a view to seeing if he can join in with me and ryan not me alone??

So four or five times in the last week i've had deliveries from Amazon, and all but once it's been the same, new, guy.

My problem is that i think he knows.... and i think he's up for it and he's hot. He is bigger than me, with curly black or really dark hair, with well defined arms, and an ass bulging out of his... i dunno... pants as you guys would call them. They are trousers i guess. He's about 20-21 and looks at me as if he knows what i like - i can't explain it.

I'm on my own a lot at the moment, my bf is normally away, but we've included other peeps in our stuff - my question is, do you think i should talk to Amazon guy with a view to seeing if he can join in with me and ryan not me alone??
If it were me I would only do it with Ryan.

While a quick shagging with the studly young Amazon driver would be hot, the prudent thing would be to arrange a tryst with the boyfriend. Please tell us what happens, Max.

That shows how mature and responsible you are!
Perhaps. It has also come from just being sick of lying and dishonesty, and not wanting to have regret anymore. Who knows where it might have gone if I had told my mom I was gay years ago? I feel it will be rare indeed for me to look back and think, "Man, I should have lied then."

Perhaps. It has also come from just being sick of lying and dishonesty, and not wanting to have regret anymore. Who knows where it might have gone if I had told my mom I was gay years ago? I feel it will be rare indeed for me to look back and think, "Man, I should have lied then."
It could have been worse, you might have done what I did marry a woman & stayed unhappily married 13 years, I did gain one awesome gidft 3 sons but that does not excuse what I did to myself and my poor wife.