• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

after Zeno&Mikey - proof that good sex is great with the right guy (g or s)

caribou

Reaction score
the scene was fantastic
2 confident guys not trying to outdo one another with unnecessary machismo nor any cheesey lines about pretending it was a girl's cunt focused on getting off and PROVIDING MUTUAL PLEASURE to one another...
this is the way all scenes should go
just get there respect one another and get off on one another with one another
because it obviously does not matter a damn if one identifies as primarily same-sex preference or opposite sex preference because humans recognize sexiness and desire and lust in one another when openly shared without a lot of artificial fanfare...
just awesome
MIKEY CONTINUES TO BE A SWEET HOT FUCKPUPPY
Zeno Kostas CONTINUES TO BE THE MAN OF UNBRIDALED SEXILUSCIOUSNESS

Holy fuck, I'll have what they're having...great sex!:w00t: This was awesome; both guys just went for it. I love having Mikey back, he can somehow bring out the best in his partners. As for Zeno Kostas...just damn; he continues to improve that gorgeous body even more!:001_wub: I loved the expression on Zeno Kostas's face when he saw Mikey's cock. Thank you both for such a fun and sexy scene!

I am generally not a fan of fli-flops, but this was one of the few exceptions. Some comments:

1. The orals - I was disappointed with mikey's orals; not even an attempt to go deep throat on Zeno Kostas which he should have been able to do with relative ease. Whereas, Zeno Kostas completely out shown mikey by going balls deep several times on that sausage. I like the way that Zeno Kostas was not intimidated by mikey's huge dick; he commented on it once at first sight but did not make a big deal about it the way others do. And I think mikey enjoys trying to intimidate the guys and I don't blame him for that. It's a way to establish a subtle control over his partner. Zeno Kostas excelled in the orals and mikey was good but not great. I was a bit disappointed that Zeno Kostas wasn't more verbally and physically dominant when mikey was sucking his dick. He should have been insistent on mikey's deep throating rather than mikey dictating the action there.

2. The anal - Clearly it was a challenge for Zeno Kostas to take mikey's cock, but he did it without any over the top loud moaning and groaning others would have done. The one mistake I think he made was when mikey was inching his way into his ass at the beginning, after a point he told mikey to stop. And then resume. I have found in similar situations to let the inching go forward to it's all in then your anal canal can get use to the length and girth all at one time. I do give props to mikey during doggy for going balls deep into Zeno Kostas's ass. And while Zeno Kostas really did a great job topping as well, I would have liked to have seen him, again, be more dominant. This was an ideal set up for it, straight guy fucking the gay guy - a scene ripe for the straight guy showing his dominance. But you can't have everything in one scene especially in a flip-flop scene.

3. The grading:
Zeno Kostas - an easy 5 because he wasn't intimidate by mikey's cock; did outstanding orals with some deep throating; and did a great job topping.

Mikey - He was okay during his orals, but should have been able to deep throat Zeno Kostas's dick with ease; he really excelled in his topping. I was torn between and 4 or a 5; but decided on a 5 because there was only the orals which gave me a pause. Plus it is great to have him back with both his skills and personality

The overall scene - a 5 because it was the sum of its parts, plus the camera work, with a few minor exceptions, was well done.

Great scene guys; and Zeno Kostas, as far as I'm concerned, with this scene you have recaptured the number one person on the site status you had lost for a bit.

Last edited:
Really good scene! And as mentioned above especially the lack of " Fake Reactions" made this a success. My only criticism.......Enough with the "Accessories". The guys often look like a cheap Jewlery store threw up on them. Please....... No more Crosses, Beads or Pooka shells !

Good scene. I was a little disappointed in Mickey. As a gay man his sex was vanilla. He saw a nipple ring anfd ignored it even after Zeno Kostas put his hand on it. He didn't even atempt to play with Zeno Kostas's ass, no finger fucking, no rimming just got right to the fucking, whic he does rather well. As other's have mentioned his cock sucking left a lot to be desired. No deep throating, no ball licking or sucking. Straight guys at Broke Straight Boys suck cock better.
Zeno Kostas did not disappoint. He's turned into one of the best cock suckers on this site. I'm not sure how many others could deep throat Mikey. He bottomed like a champ. Kudos to him taking all of that dick. Zeno Kostas's scenes get better each time, but then so does he. His job is man on man sex and he does it with professional gusto. 5 for Zeno Kostas, a 4 for Mikey want to see some real gay sex from him.