• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

After The Scene With Axel And Casey

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Seems like they had a good time with the scene. I had to laugh when Sha said, "Riding is not an easy position", because I literally said out loud, "It's also not a favorite position of the members". I do find it interesting what the guys have to say when they're finished with the scene and what their favorite parts were. And I find it interesting that they liked the "riding". It is totally my least favorite position to watch and it's my least favorite position during my own sexual encounters. I'm really curious as to why this would be anyone's favorite position? I'm actually not trying to be mean or too critical....I'm actually curious.

I like both Casey & Axel and I did watch this after scene as I did watch the pre-scene and the scene itself, but how much can one say about two guys who just finished having sex. Perhaps Oldfart was right that these should be incorporated into the scenes themselves rather than as stand alone pieces.

And as far as the "crickets" on the forum, in all honesty I am not into any of the three upcoming scenes. I know that you Jay, and Rep and Pete and others really enjoy some of the models in the upcoming scenes, but I am not really anticipating any of the three scenes and doubt if I will watch any, unless there are any pre or post fuck episodes, but these may all have been filmed before the new format was established.

I continue to monitor the forum religiously whenever I am at home, and I will continue with my "sports" and "actor" threads about hot guys that turn me on, and any threads that may interest me, but for now I do not have much to say about the upcoming scenes, as I respect the models and the fans of the models and so I will just remain silent when a scene or model does not interest me.

I like both Casey & Axel and I did watch this after scene as I did watch the pre-scene and the scene itself, but how much can one say about two guys who just finished having sex. Perhaps Oldfart was right that these should be incorporated into the scenes themselves rather than as stand alone pieces.

And as far as the "crickets" on the forum, in all honesty I am not into any of the three upcoming scenes. I know that you Jay, and Rep and Pete and others really enjoy some of the models in the upcoming scenes, but I am not really anticipating any of the three scenes and doubt if I will watch any, unless there are any pre or post fuck episodes, but these may all have been filmed before the new format was established.

I continue to monitor the forum religiously whenever I am at home, and I will continue with my "sports" and "actor" threads about hot guys that turn me on, and any threads that may interest me, but for now I do not have much to say about the upcoming scenes, as I respect the models and the fans of the models and so I will just remain silent when a scene or model does not interest me.
Well, I understand and respect what you’re saying. I said “crickets” just to get anything from anybody. I thought my comments about the cowgirl would spark something, but maybe not. It’s just criticized a lot on here.
As far as the upcoming models, I don’t know what to really say about that. I mean, I am happy about Ryan Pitt/Blake, but it’s probably the last we’ll hear from Ryan since he wasn’t asked back. I think he has a scene with Cody and that’s it. And it’s not like he’s been crammed down anyone’s throats. (Although I would like him crammed down mine). Maybe there will be more models to interest you in the coming weeks. But that’s why I don’t rate any of these models or scenes anymore. My ratings were missing for quite a bit of my stuff, and I’m not going to be giving out 5s to people that don’t need it. Not when my guy is getting the boot.
I’m not saying any of that towards you. You’re actually one of the few that I believe genuinely enjoys being here. But that’s also why I backed off Ethan Steel. No, he’s not my favorite, but he improved and you like him and if other members enjoy him, I’d prefer him to stay so that everyone has someone that appeals to them. I said I don’t really know what to say about that and yet I had a lot to say.....lol.

Jay I went back and watched a few old scenes I have saved in favorites and noticed they did not show up with my ratings. I rated them again but I’m almost positive that I did before. I am pretty sure the ratings get recorded and tabulated but I think they don’t always show back up when you go back and look. I’m thinking it’s a browser or website bug. Knowing a bit about how computers work doing some programming back in the day, it is a much more complicated thing for a program to remember and display something like old ratings on each individual scene where it’s a relative simple thing to add a new rating and perform the associated equations to figure the total. I’m pretty sure it’s a problem with old ratings not being displayed. That’s a completely different part of the program than the actual count. I’m surprised management hasn’t commented on this issue. It’s possible the stars are saved as cookies and if your cookies are cleared or your browser blocks them. They won’t display but that’s a completely different process than counting the ratings in the first place.

I think these after scene videos are an imposition on the models. They have just finished having sex; cum on their bodies; and they have to lay there and submit to silly questions, some inane like what are you going to do now? Having said that, I watch them. Hypocritical, one might say? No, just getting what is offered for what I pay. I wouldn't feel cheated if they were to be discontinued.

As to cowgirl positions, the main reason I consistently complain about their use is that most of the models don't know how to do them properly. Richie West Derek Cline, and Jos Alvarez (when he bottoms) are the only models I can think of who really know how to do them and do them well. Sha was right in that they are hard positions to do. And that's the reason they should be done only by people who can do them sufficiently well enough as to not compromise the integrity of the whole scene.

Seems like they had a good time with the scene. I had to laugh when Sha said, "Riding is not an easy position", because I literally said out loud, "It's also not a favorite position of the members". I do find it interesting what the guys have to say when they're finished with the scene and what their favorite parts were. And I find it interesting that they liked the "riding". It is totally my least favorite position to watch and it's my least favorite position during my own sexual encounters. I'm really curious as to why this would be anyone's favorite position? I'm actually not trying to be mean or too critical....I'm actually curious.

When I top someone for the first time, I recommend the riding position as it gives the bottom some control over the initial penetration and the chance to get used to the top's cock inside of him before going to pound town. Many a good hot fuck is made possible by some consideration of the bottom by the top up front.

Well Just catching up on the threads, Jay. Attempting to come back to the land of the living.
My opinion on this matter is, as a top, it hurts the hell on my balls, someone jumping up and down on my dick. The last guy who did I to me, I threw him down on the bed and lifted his kegs up, pounding him, telling him, that's for hurting me, he was a real cowboy.:cowboy: However, the best fuck I had, I was the bucking cowboy, double standard I guess.

Well Just catching up on the threads, Jay. Attempting to come back to the land of the living.
My opinion on this matter is, as a top, it hurts the hell on my balls, someone jumping up and down on my dick. The last guy who did I to me, I threw him down on the bed and lifted his kegs up, pounding him, telling him, that's for hurting me, he was a real cowboy.:cowboy: However, the best fuck I had, I was the bucking cowboy, double standard I guess.

My kind of sex Pete, ride em cowboy. That’s what we do here in Texas. Lol. I’m not big on riding either. I sometimes tell them to do it to get used to a dick. I haven’t had the issue with it hurting my balls but I can’t get off that way. I have to pound them like you said.