• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam Baer is back!!

BSBAdam

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Alright, alright, ALRIGHT...

"It is against the law to be drunk on a train in Michigan."
A random state law.

Alright guys/ladies, as you know, Broke Straight Boys was in Long Beach, Cali this weekend for the pride event! This year was THE 30th YEAR!!! That's amazing! And of course as you can guess, Adam Baer was there! That's right I was there! I have never been to Cali at all so the whole experience was new for me, except the event.

So we started out at the Airport, where I had to wait 4 HOURS for the rest of the guys to get in. Then we went and checked in at the hotel. Let me tell ya, we didn't get it on camera but these ladies at the front desk will remember Broke Straight Boys! We spent Friday just chilling at the hotel relaxing and having a good time. Then the real work started, after waking up at 7am and being out of the hotel by 730-745 started a LONG DAY! We headed to the event and set up for our long weekend. Then the people started to come.

Like all events there are ALL walks of life that come through. And that's the fun part, getting to meet new people and fans.

Saturday, all of us got sunburnt, some a little more than the others. But the sunburn turned into a tan....well kinda. Anyway it was a long day, we didn't leave the grounds until like 1030-1045pm! An then didnt get back to the hotel till about 1am. We had to eat breakfast. After getting back to the hotel, we all crashed! Then waking up and out of the hotel at 830am on Sunday for day 2! Everyone was a little tierd that morning.. Ok everyone was pretty tierd still, but we trucked right on into the event and got ready for day 2. Sunday was a little warmer than Saturday during the day, but both days the wind was a little chilly and it got a little cold when the sun went down.

Now, I'm going to be posting a story and picture about a man that I met there at the event that really moved me. It's truly amazing, his name is Rich! More story soon to come.

After the event Sunday, we hit up a fast food drive through, and sha gave to the guy a hard time, but he liked us. After getting food we went back to the hotel and are, and like Saturday we crashed! And now as I am posting this I am sitting in the airport on a 4 HOUR DELAY!!

Well that's the 411 on the Long Beach Pride Event. Remember questions and comments, I always love! You guys are all amazing in your own way!

First of all, it's nice to hear from you today. I'm glad to hear you had a good time. I hope the sunburn did turn into a tan for you. Didn't you wear sunscreen?
It looks like you met some great people again and I can't wait to read about your meeting with the guy who moved you, Rich.
In the meantime, quick question, did you do anything crazy on that trip? Like any of the suggestions some members posted?

Hey Adam,

The more I see you and hear from you on the forum and in your BTS, the more amazing I think you are. Please keep posting your stories, experiences and how you feel about what goes on at the Broke Straight Boys Pride events. I love that I can believe that you are the "genuine article" in that the guy who talks to Sha and Sabrina and his fellow models on the BTS is the same guy that is posting and basically the same guy who when working will fuck, suck and even kiss other dudes, to please his audience.

My opinion I that you and Paul typify what we forumites like in a model. You both represent the site very well, nd make me glad that I've remained as a member here.

First of all, it's nice to hear from you today. I'm glad to hear you had a good time. I hope the sunburn did turn into a tan for you. Didn't you wear sunscreen?
It looks like you met some great people again and I can't wait to read about your meeting with the guy who moved you, Rich.
In the meantime, quick question, did you do anything crazy on that trip? Like any of the suggestions some members posted?

Milla, yes I did wear sunscreen but I missed some spots and even then I still got sunburnt, they sun was out and very hot! Umm we didn't do much, because like I said above, both days were VERY LONG and made all of us extremely tired both days. I do appologize extremely to all members who suggested or said any ideas!

Hey Adam,

The more I see you and hear from you on the forum and in your BTS, the more amazing I think you are. Please keep posting your stories, experiences and how you feel about what goes on at the Broke Straight Boys Pride events. I love that I can believe that you are the "genuine article" in that the guy who talks to Sha and Sabrina and his fellow models on the BTS is the same guy that is posting and basically the same guy who when working will fuck, suck and even kiss other dudes, to please his audience.

My opinion I that you and Paul typify what we forumites like in a model. You both represent the site very well, nd make me glad that I've remained as a member here.

Thank you sir, that means alot!!

Alright, alright, ALRIGHT...

"It is against the law to be drunk on a train in Michigan."
A random state law.

Alright guys/ladies, as you know, Broke Straight Boys was in Long Beach, Cali this weekend for the pride event! This year was THE 30th YEAR!!! That's amazing! And of course as you can guess, Adam Baer was there! That's right I was there! I have never been to Cali at all so the whole experience was new for me, except the event.

So we started out at the Airport, where I had to wait 4 HOURS for the rest of the guys to get in. Then we went and checked in at the hotel. Let me tell ya, we didn't get it on camera but these ladies at the front desk will remember Broke Straight Boys! We spent Friday just chilling at the hotel relaxing and having a good time. Then the real work started, after waking up at 7am and being out of the hotel by 730-745 started a LONG DAY! We headed to the event and set up for our long weekend. Then the people started to come.

Like all events there are ALL walks of life that come through. And that's the fun part, getting to meet new people and fans.

Saturday, all of us got sunburnt, some a little more than the others. But the sunburn turned into a tan....well kinda. Anyway it was a long day, we didn't leave the grounds until like 1030-1045pm! An then didnt get back to the hotel till about 1am. We had to eat breakfast. After getting back to the hotel, we all crashed! Then waking up and out of the hotel at 830am on Sunday for day 2! Everyone was a little tierd that morning.. Ok everyone was pretty tierd still, but we trucked right on into the event and got ready for day 2. Sunday was a little warmer than Saturday during the day, but both days the wind was a little chilly and it got a little cold when the sun went down.

Now, I'm going to be posting a story and picture about a man that I met there at the event that really moved me. It's truly amazing, his name is Rich! More story soon to come.

After the event Sunday, we hit up a fast food drive through, and sha gave to the guy a hard time, but he liked us. After getting food we went back to the hotel and are, and like Saturday we crashed! And now as I am posting this I am sitting in the airport on a 4 HOUR DELAY!!

Well that's the 411 on the Long Beach Pride Event. Remember questions and comments, I always love! You guys are all amazing in your own way!

Glad to see you back Adam. I hope to meet you at one of the pride events someday!

Hey Adam, thanks for posting again & keeping us up to date! It's genuine guys / models like you that keep me from leaving Broke Straight Boys & recommending the site to my friends. I'm looking forward to your BB session with Skyler, I'm pretty sure it'll be HOT as always! Stay sexy!

thanks, Adam. you always give us what we want. you're good to write on here for us. just thinking that you will read what i write makes me feel very good. i always look forward to your scenes and your behind the scenes. keep it coming, Adam, you make a lot of people happy. your fellow Texan here

it was cool meeting you over the weekend dude..unlike some of the other models ehhmm......you have a personality and you aren't full of yourself..i think you MIGHT be as crazy as i am haha..and thats never a bad thing

it was cool meeting you over the weekend dude..unlike some of the other models ehhmm......you have a personality and you aren't full of yourself..i think you MIGHT be as crazy as i am haha..and thats never a bad thing
I very much enjoy the personality of both you Paul and Adam, as well as your other attributes, but you both seem like very cool guys to hang out with and have a laugh. I think that Mark and Sha should have you two go out a lot this summer to meet and greet the Broke Straight Boys fans who attend the pride events.

so you didn't listen when i told you that you can never use too much sunscreen.
i did enjoy meeting you. you seem like a cool dude.

Can't wait to hear your story about, Rich. I'm intrigued...

And thanks for wanting to share your experience with us, that's something you're not obliged to do and I appreciate your consideration.

Hey, Adam -

Thanks for giving us the story about your event at "Pride". I live so far north, I will likely never get to meet any of you guys, but - it is sure fun to hear about what you all are up to!

Thanks!
"A" XOXOXOXO

P.S. Glad you are using your sunscreen - you are fair-haired like me, and we gotta be careful ;-)

Hey, Mr. Paul Canon ~

Are you trying to drive me NUTS, or something??? Just the thought of you and Adam in the same room - I don't know whether to faint, or cry, or have a GIANT ORGASM, or go take some more blood pressure medication! LOL!!!

"A" ;-)))

P.S. You guys are too sexy for my own good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk