• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

ABFT / Skyler

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Our Skyler makes a surprising appearance this week. The interview was interesting in that he identified himself as "bi-ish." It was also good to see he let his pubic hair grow back out as opposed to the last time he was here.

Our Skyler makes a surprising appearance this week. The interview was interesting in that he identified himself as "bi-ish." It was also good to see he let his pubic hair grow back out as opposed to the last time he was here.

Once again my friend; "Bi the new normal". I respect the fact that he's identifying (or at least in my opinion) with his sexual experiences....obviously doing this kind of work gives you that, and it doesn't change or mean that his sexual orientation isn't straight! Being a gay man, I live a gay lifestyle (whatever that is to whom ever you are) I am predominately attracted to Men.
Because I like to eat meat; I can identify as a carnivorous. I also like vegetables but, that does that make me a vegetarian? I am basically omnivorous by definition! A little abstract.....I know lol, but.....that's kind of how I see it......especially now!:biggrin:

Once again my friend; "Bi the new normal". I respect the fact that he's identifying (or at least in my opinion) with his sexual experiences....obviously doing this kind of work gives you that, and it doesn't change or mean that his sexual orientation isn't straight! Being a gay man, I live a gay lifestyle (whatever that is to whom ever you are) I am predominately attracted to Men.
Because I like to eat meat; I can identify as a carnivorous. I also like vegetables but, that does that make me a vegetarian? I am basically omnivorous by definition! A little abstract.....I know lol, but.....that's kind of how I see it......especially now!:biggrin:

Dammit betu, stop showing photos of yourself eating!:001_tongue:
images