• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

ABFT, Donny again

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
The episode from October 19th features Donny again. I like the way this one was set up. The guy seducing Donny is the same guy Johnny seduced in his scene.

donny.jpg

donny02.jpg

The episode from October 19th features Donny again. I like the way this one was set up. The guy seducing Donny is the same guy Johnny seduced in his scene.
Wow Louis! Donny is HOT and plays the dumb straight guy great. I loved it when Donny said, "You wanna suck me off?" I will finish watching in a while, but I had to thank Louis for the tip, as I never check out bonus sites unless prompted by a forumite. :001_tongue:

Wow Louis! Donny is HOT and plays the dumb straight guy great. I loved it when Donny said, "You wanna suck me off?" I will finish watching in a while, but I had to thank Louis for the tip, as I never check out bonus sites unless prompted by a forumite. :001_tongue:

Donny can come back as many times as he wants. Again like I said before if boysfirsttime can use old Broke Straight Boys models why can't we Broke Straight Boys steal ones like Donny for us.

I luv me some Donny Johnny Forza... (and Johnny too)I wish he would do some scenes for Broke Straight Boys..
Mark, Damian Christopher.......Are you listening? Your members would love to see Donny here, with Ronan Kennedy perhaps??????? :drool:

Wow Louis! Donny is HOT and plays the dumb straight guy great.

I think he is so cute, but I doubt it's an act!! lol

I think he is so cute too. Again.. No Paul but real cute.Shut up about Paul.Ok..lol But look at his lips .Same as johnny.
Eyes and skin. Love to see them in a scene together.Guess with who? No matter there both beautiful.

Wow Louis! Donny is HOT and plays the dumb straight guy great.

I think he is so cute, but I doubt it's an act!! lol
And I know how you like your men Peter, 'young, dumb, hung and full of cum'.

I imagine Donny would not be homeless if he were in Seattle for too long. There is a papi there waiting to get fucked by and to feed him too. You are truly a humanitarian! :wink:

Thanks for the tip, Louis - loved the scene.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

When he was introduced on College Dudes, I thought "WOW"! Unfortunately, he only had a solo! I hoped that he would be one of those who "Were a better Fit" for Broke Straight Boys then, but alas.....he slipped away:frown:

Troy.jpg