• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A problem on hsboys viewing videos

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
when I go to view videos on HSBoys some of the areas such as STRAIGHT BAIT and WELL HUNG have a choice of windows or starlight. If I click on either of them I get the following
"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available (for example, the server is busy or not online) or you might not be connected to the network."
The other types work on their site.
My windows Media player works fine

PLEASE HELP

Now I'm getting a different message

"Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct."

Now I'm getting a different message

"Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct."

and yet another message

"Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted."

I have never gotten those messages before, but I always have to switch browsers when I want to watch from any of those sites. I use Google for most things, but when I try to watch from most of the sites on the HS bonus sites, I have to switch to MSN or Firefox.

back to this again

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The server might not be available or there might be a problem with your network or firewall settings.

Yes
I just tried a different network connection direcly to the router its the same. Funny thing it worked for a while before

Last edited:
Its OK AGAIN Didn't do anything and it works.
Thanks Mark I'll let you know further if it goes off again

just noticed only the left sound works fine. I use earphones with just the right ear But heard sounds coming out of the left side. hope this helps

Thanks Mark. As long as I get sound on one or both sides Im ok. I have no problem on any other internet sites or AOL or Verizon.